Application for PLUME 2014 is now closed!
Please read the following information:
- The number of participants is limited, so you are not guaranteed a place.
- If you are selected to participate, you are expected to follow the programme during the whole duration of the program (May 2014-May 2015). If you feel now that you don’t really want to prioritize the programme during the whole year, then you should probably not apply.
- The application contains some questions. The answers will be used to match each student with a suitable mentor. This matching will be better if you answer these questions carefully.
- When applying you should also send a CV to email@example.com. This might also be used together with your application to do the matching. It will also be sent to your matched mentor and the mentor will have a final say if he/she wants to be your mentor.
- This year you can bring a mentor that you already have to the program. In that case fill in your mentor’s name in the application and ask your mentor do to a mentor application. We will do a screening also for those who already have a mentor, but your chances are higher to get admitted since we do not need to match you. Here is some help on how to find your own mentor.
- May 14, application deadline.
- Mid May, screening and matching process.
- End of May, admittance and matching results sent to you.
- September, first common meeting
Please contact the organizers at dokt-plume (at) tlth.se if you have questions.
If your research area is within Life Sciences you can also apply for the MentLife mentorship program (application opens here on April 3). The application is almost identical to the PLUME application, so keep your own copy of the application that you can paste to both.